Jambands.ca

x

Joan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel for ya megs! rotten little bastards ;)

i am living all by myself for the first time... and let me tell you... I LOVE IT. love. love. but i have paid my dues i think -

i have had about a million [well maybe a few less] roommates in my day... some awesome, some terrible, many messy. let me tell you some of my stories.

one roommate had a boyfriend who didn't believe in soap. now, i don't really have a problem with this on principle, however, when that smelly dude all but moved in to my little basement apartment - it became an issue. an odiferous one. ew!

another time, same roommate, same stinky man: i left for a few days to have a lovely trip up-island to tofino. when i came back home, i found a pair of tightie-whiteys [actually they were navy blue, still nasty] under my bed. hmmm... i wonder how they got there? i know that no boys were in that bed with me [it was a long year ;)] so it could only be the stinky wonder. i was pissed!!!

i had another roommate who didn't understand why i didn't want him to cut his toenails in the middle of the living room, on the carpet. ??? am i weird? i mean, b/c of that?

anyhoo... chalk it up to experience if you can... and in the meantime, maybe bouche is onto something...

meggo xo

I'm not arguing semantics. If that were my intention, I'd be quite pointed about it.

You misinterpreted what I said and didn't ask for clarification. I'm not obligated to admit to something I neither said nor meant, particularly when other posts have shown that other people understood my point.

Nope. I haven't changed a thing. You concluded something, and that something was incorrect. Not everyone came to the same conclusion, so I wasn't misleading.

I have no control over what you think, and I'm not obligated to admit to having somehow forced you to think something that wasn't true.

Hot tubs are good, clean fun :)

I'm looking forward to spending the holiday weekend in a jacuzzi tub. No rats, though ... they hate being bathed.

If you're up for a splurge, the Monterey Inn on Prince of Wales Drive has suites with jacuzzi tubs. (Douglas, you know your mission.)

At which point, I should call my roommate as a witness, hmm?

Actually, I would like to hear his stories about living with you and your pet rat. Then we can put this whole thing to rest, because I'm pretty tired of having you push me around like I was your roommate or something.

Actually, if you are looking to me (Arcane's roommate) for support/stories concerning her pushing me around or being unreasonable, I think you are barking up the wrong tree.

I can, however, provide you with stories of her not suffering fools gladly.

:D

I say if they drin your juice, heavily dose it out. when you catch them drinking your juice, you'll be able to laugh hysterically and freak them out. trip them right out...but the trick is finding the doses, and then why spend them on roomies when i'm here looking for entertainment...

and paper plates are totally punk rock...they'd love it.

I think this is a hilarious thread and it makes me smile to see you folk going crazy over such an understandbale issue.