Jambands.ca

Zephyr appreciation thread...

ggrtrhhrtgg

Zephyr's great people

the best to you buddy... you've always been solid company and been willing to lend a hand when its been needed, so I honestly hope times get better soon for ya and everything works out as well as it can

feel free to let me know if you need anything bro

zephyr, the dalai lama called, he wants his loving kindness back :)

hope things are ok for ya. your whole crew are the most generous, helpful people i've run into in a long time.. the first time we met, you had all offered to set up my tent before i'd even got out of my car. keep up the good work, nothing goes unnoticed.

looking forward to the next time.. bring it out to jsb/gtb tonight if youre able. cheers.

aww mike, so sorry to hear about your doggie. my little pup is gettin up there too, she hit 13 this summer and i am giving her lots of extra hugs when i get to see her. looks like douglas already covered this for me, hah, but of course you are supa dupa, always a smile on your face and a nice relaxed presence. sending you great big hugs buddy, hope to see you in montreal next weekend!

tippin one for the zephyr in chatham tonight,

meggo xoxo

hey Mike, I was lucky enough to meet you and your dog a few weeks back (after diesel dog in Kitchener I rode back with you & zephyr to my place for an after party). You were both great guys, and I'm really sorry that my cat gave Zephyr such a hard time and he had to chill in the van. He was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met, and everyone's thoughts and positive energy are with you.

Take care buddy,

Cary