Jambands.ca

Douchebag Express

zero

At least it's fifty fifty for you. I ignore a good 95% of the useless tripe around here. Sorry we can't all be so erudite as you old man. Not out to make friends here that much should be clear. Can you even make friends or do they just appear?

Can you even make friends or do they just appear?

Now THAT'S a far more interesting discussion IMHO than the, ehem, "Douchebag Express" one (anyone else feel like there were in grade 6 again when they read that?)

- M.

No, I just had visions of something along the lines of an, uh, "intimate" jiffy-lube kind of thing, where they put you up on a rack, break out the...well, maybe that's enough...

But I am feeling fresh right now. :o

Aloha,

Brad

Has anyone remembered that the slip are in Canada this week to send us in to musical paradise land?

I've been listening to one show for almost 2 weeks in my car. I believe the tune repeating in my head from the set that is relentlessly spinning within the laser beam is entitled nelly jean ...over and over. I cannot take it out of my ear chamber. I hope they provide repetition of that set, clearly because I now realize that I have oversaturated myself with one selection of tunes.

come on tomorrow--->saturday. All good things coming our way.

At least it's fifty fifty for you. I ignore a good 95% of the useless tripe around here. Sorry we can't all be so erudite as you old man. Not out to make friends here that much should be clear. Can you even make friends or do they just appear?

I think you should change that from erudite to wise. You are most definitely erudite, Z/K, no denying that. The wisdom part can be debatable, although, I would suggest some of your comments reflect un-wise thought, but it seems to be part an an act of times. I would speculate that you are actually a sheep in wolf's clothing. ::

oh, and you can make friends... that is something I have learned from Jambands.ca over the past 10 months. ::