Jambands.ca

Ottawa Girls, Let's get our nasty on!

Ms.Huxtable

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have two lovely k-dub ladies checking in to casa meggo on november 26th [my that date has a nice ring to it!]; their reservation is until sunday november 28th [or later, if i can convince'm to stay on a couple weeks!!]. i just pulled out the futon and to my delight i still have a bit of room in my little hovel! anyway, my guess is... fo SHO they'll be stickin around for saturday's festivations [to use a bradM term]. :: :D :: ;)

I just finished packing the pink dildo mobile! I'm picking the princess up in less than one hour and we'll be on our way!!! See you fine freaky chicks very soon!

Oh - and to answer hux's question - unfortunatetly we will not be able to stay past saturday afternoon. We had originally planned on it, but as it turns out I have to work sunday morning - booooooooooo!!! But I was thinking of getting a hold of some fine ottawa people for a nice lunch Saturday before we leave.

I'll call over to 40 main saturday morning to see what's up. Oh, and let that be known to stapes aswell... I couldn't be in ottawa without seeing THAT guy!

:)