Jambands.ca

Ottawa Girls, Let's get our nasty on!

Ms.Huxtable

Yes, that's right ladies, Little Miss Pink is coming to Ottawa on November 26th and 27th and we're going to have a Fantasia party at my place.

If you don't know what Fantasia is, do a quick internet search, or if LMP has a website ready she could post it in this thread. It is going to be a blast.

So here's what we need from you:

1. If you're interested in coming, email me at sharon@jambands.ca

2. Let me know which day is better for you, the Friday or Saturday, I need to set an exact date.

3. Be sure to tell all your lady friends. You're welcome to bring a guest or two if you let me know they're coming. Please, ladies only.

Guys - If your girlie doesn't read this board, let her know what's going on (you'll probably be glad you did when she comes home from the party).

From that, I'll get a private email list going with further details. It's going to be a blast. After the presentation, we'll eat, drink and soak in the hot tub. WOO HOO!!! I hope you can make it! :: :: ::

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so a few updates:

1. The party will have to be on Friday the 26th. Too many important ladies can't make it on the Saturday.

2. I would like anyone interested in attending to please email me at sharon@jambands.ca so that I have your email addresses. I want to start an email list to discuss particulars. Responding to this thread is great, but please email me to make it official.

Shaping up nicely.....