Jambands.ca

feelin' outta shape?

MamaPink

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love how the microphone packs always matched their outfits.... and the trippy jumping jacks at the closing credits always sealed the deal for me as far as that show is concerned!

which one of us used to have the 20 minute workout record, was it you or me??? LOL, so much of our stuff just melded into basic BMW property it's hard to tell. ::

and yeah, whaddafuck a-ron, you too busy with the lady to keep up with the internet times these days??? whatasahappenin', mang??? no job has ever kept you away this long!!!!:D

Hiiiiillllllaaaaarrrrrriouuuuuuussssss!!!!!!!

Thank you for a great belly laugh!

LMP ... don't you have another one ... "Making Wookie" or something like that. I want one of those magnets!

I saw Aaron in Guelph a week or so ago. Asked him why we haven't heard much from him and he said basically that he doesn't have much computer access these days ...

Peace, Mark

you mean THIS magnet?

makinwookie.jpg

I have to work on those magnets, apparently the GLUE was coming off (quite honestly though, i think schwa peeled them apart to sniff them) Anyways, my point is - I will have to find some super heavy duty glue so they don't come apart.

OH, and if anyone got one of those magnets and it's falling apart, i am very sorry... give me $10 and i'll fix it for you.

HA HA.. kidding, i'll fix it for free.