Booche

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey nineteen

kinky reggae (nice one!)

crosstown traffic

sandwiches - a song i remember from my childhood (bob schneider, i believe)

sandwiches are beautiful,

sandwiches are fine.

i like sandwiches,

i eat them all the time.

i eat them for my breakfast,

and i eat them for my lunch.

if i had a hundred sandwiches,

i'd eat them all at once!

Dear everyone,

If nero is willing to play a Bon Jovi song, I'll come to Ottawa for stinkin' NYE....

(I'm not actually sure why I have this unyielding obsession for nero to play a Bon Jovi song, but it's pretty pervasive...I thought it might go away when I heard the New Deal cover a Bon Jovi song--it was sweet!--but it hasn't. I STILL want nero to do one..not only that, I want Chris to rock his little rockstar heart out on vocals.)

Also, he might cease being dead to me for taking my sister far away.

Love,

Julia

Bolero by M. Ravel

" Beck's Bolero " by The Jeff Beck Group.

I'd love to hear Gentlemonkey doing the Keith Moon drumming with Keith's famous scream. The Punk would kill doing John Paul Jones' bass lines too. Pablo would have to crack open the slide. That would be interesting.

Pablo would have to crack open the slide. That would be interesting.

Isn't there a pedal that can do that for him? Seriously though, how about some Slip? Get Me With Fuji? Or how about letting the Punk belt out The Zeros (December's Children)? I would honestly sh!t my pants if I heard some Slip on nero's Eve...

Dear everyone,

If nero is willing to play a Bon Jovi song, I'll come to Ottawa for stinkin' NYE....

(I'm not actually sure why I have this unyielding obsession for nero to play a Bon Jovi song, but it's pretty pervasive...I thought it might go away when I heard the New Deal cover a Bon Jovi song--it was sweet!--but it hasn't. I STILL want nero to do one..not only that, I want Chris to rock his little rockstar heart out on vocals.)

Love,

Julia

If I push for this (even though I HATE Bon Jovi!) will I cease to be dead to you too?

:)

Dear everyone,

Love,

Julia

If I push for this (even though I HATE Bon Jovi!) will I cease to be dead to you too?

:)

Yes!

Please let me know ASAP if that's going to happen so I can plan my holidays accordingly.

Also, what's up with the world peace I ordered? Basher got his penis cozy, I'm pretty sure Jay got his gold, lame pants (with trapdoor bum)--what's up with my order??