Jambands.ca

Beer Can House

paisley

Beer cans quickly became John's exclusive medium -- a convenient one, since John drank a lot of beer. He worked on the house for the next 18 years, incorporating a six-pack a day into its adornment -- roughly 39,000 cans......

"John thought beer cured everything," explained Mary, his wife, after John had died.

that last quote gives me a sense of deja vu. Please note Dave, the man DID pass on!!

this year has been great for health news. being vegan people always notice if i ever do something that seems contrary to popular notions about the healthy diet. now i can tell people that drikning one to four drinks a day prevents heart disease and coffee protects me from liver cancer. at this rate i'm going to live forever! ::

"John thought beer cured everything," explained Mary, his wife, after John had died.

that last quote gives me a sense of deja vu. Please note Dave, the man DID pass on!!

I take it you're referring to my curative regimen that I dub the "inhospitable host" treatment for viral and bacterial infection - if you get the flu, e.g., just pollute yourself so badly that the bugs will think you're a bad long-term deal and piss off. Hey, it's got its charm, dunnit? Half a day into a cold and I'm pretty happy with the whole composition. Besides, with nastiness assailing the throat from all sides, maybe I can even hope to hit that Brent Mydland timbre when I sing (which he apparently used to have to gargle glycerin to get, and I'd frankly rather have the cold and some booze).

this year has been great for health news. being vegan people always notice if i ever do something that seems contrary to popular notions about the healthy diet. now i can tell people that drikning one to four drinks a day prevents heart disease and coffee protects me from liver cancer. at this rate i'm going to live forever! ::

Beer has fish eyes in it.

Bwah-ha-ha! You're hilarious MoMack! Who knew?!?

Anyway, here's the (sadly limited) vegan beer list I just found:

Bass: Grolsch (except crown top)

Budweiser : All

Carlsberg-Tetley : Carlsberg, Lowenbrau Pils

Charles Wells Beers Can, Bottle, Keg (NOT Cask): Bombardier Bitter, Eagle Bitter, Banana Bread Beer, Red Stripe Lager, Kirin Lager, Cobra Lager

Interbrew: Heineken Export, Hoegaarden, Rolling Rock

Scottish Courage Ltd: Beck's, Brugs, Grimbergen, Holsten Pils, Judas, Kingfisher, Mort Subite"

[color:"purple"] Lucky vegans get the whole line of Budweiser product to choose from!

The Well's Bannanna Bread beer is really tasty. According to the same site, wine is an absolute no-no :(

Bwah-ha-ha! You're hilarious MoMack! Who knew?!?

your smarty-pants roommate broke the news to me at your party...

:: :(

ignorance is bliss.

oh well.

thanks for the list, marge, at least i'll be able to reduce my fish-eye consumption.

i wonder what budweiser uses instead of fish eyes.