Jambands.ca

CTMF groupshot - label yerself

bouche

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*sigh* I really envy you folks getting to go out to CTMF. Unfortunately, between various Pagan Festivals and the Ottawa Blues Festival, plus organizing various events including the Pagan Picnic Ottawa Food Bank Benefit and Awakening Isis, I am just way over extended this summer ... not enough weekends and not enough money. Well, at least by this time next week, I should be knee deep in naked pagans [smile] Oh well ... glad everyone had a good time.

Rob Not Bob

finally changed his displayed name

32 is groovefetish and weirdness got stuck behind 33's head.

so he has no number- but he is there.

number 34 is our friend frey who just decided to jump in- so I guess we'll have to force him to sign up. and number 47 is our friend Sara who jumped in with Frey and we'll also have to force to sign up!

Hey booche shouldn't you be training for the Ultimate Hippie Fighting Championships...??

And bouche stop this "I have no time" crap, fuck it's getting annoying, noones buying it - you have a government job too!!!! Playing computer games and makin whoopie with Ms. Hux does not constitute "work". ass.

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

Hey booche shouldn't you be training for the Ultimate Hippie Fighting Championships...??

And bouche stop this "I have no time" crap, fuck it's getting annoying, noones buying it - you have a government job too!
!!!
Playing computer games and makin whoopie with Ms. Hux does not constitute "work". ass.

Hey Hux, if you're looking for a tag team partner against the Bouchard brothers, I'm up for it.

Or else pick CyberHippie, he's itching to give sissybooche whatfor and he'd smack those skinny little bastards down. Ottawa panzies couldn't take a good Toronto boy if their lives depended on it.

- M.

Archived