Jambands.ca

Jack Russell Terrier - Free to a good home

Douglas

Thanks for the advise Alexis. She has a vet appointment tomorrow and we'll be sure to mention that frisky business. We'll check out the microchip as well though I'd hate to have to give her back to an owner at this point after falling in love with her and investing in her health.

Thanks to the four wonderful and huge-hearted people who brought her to our lives. I love having friends like you.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more crying Sunshine. I know how hard it was for you to hand her over, but we promise to be the kind of parents that will make you proud and our little girl happy.

You know you can visit any, any, anytime.

Now, let's get some name suggestions for this little sweety. Bouche and I are stuck.

Idea generators:

Grateful Dead references

Phish references

Slip or SMMD references

CTMF references

Beatles references

Cute little Jack Russell Terrier names.. ;)

Holly? (I wouldn't but Holly would.)

nero?

Skanky?

I have no idea!!! HELP!!!

How about "Grateful" (as in "Grateful Dog" [or "Dawg" as you see fit])?

"Frunabulax" would also be good (though you really need to be into Zappa to get it), as would "Phydeaux".

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

how about "Scout"? she sure did a good job of scouting out the bestest people to find her. :)

i'm so happy to hear you guys are the proud new parents! i am not a pet person at all, and i have to say, that dog is such a fricken cute little sweetie, i would have taken her home if she was left behind. on top of being adorable and friendly, she's even amazingly well behaved. very nice dog.

sunshine, i'm glad for you too... at least she's going someplace you'll be able to visit her lots. and you know she is in 4 very, very good hands. :)

i know you're good people but definitely look carefully into this breed.

Actrually i think you are probably very good candidates for owning a jack russell except tjat you both work all day. I am just spooked cuz I know somebody who thought they could handle one but gave up a jack russell after it started developing all sorts of nervous habits. Its pretty heart breaking.

They are just very difficult dogs to keep happy. Also, if she's been abandoned - her real personality might not come out for a few months. If she's pretty docile now it's most likely because of exhaustion.

Anyway, I'm not judging, just want to make sure you do a lot of reading to totally know what you're getting yourself into. :) (which i'm sure you'll do anyway)

So that being said, NICE Bouche and Ms Hux!! Congrats on the new addition to your family. :D

Yay! I can't wait to come see the little one the next time I'm around. That dog was just so cute and comfortable with all of us. I can't believe someone isn't looking high and low for her. All for the best though...she sure is in some very loving hands.

Pablo & I were talking about pet names on the weekend and he was telling me he has a cat called "Channel 6". I guess when they got him they didn't have a TV. So the joke was to grab the kitten, maybe grab some catnip, "turn on Channel 6" and watch him play. Little pets can be far more interesting than the telly. I can't think of any names right now, but something odd & original like that would be great. Time to dust off my thinking cap... ;)

Well, you found her at Izzy's right? And Izzy helped out a lot, tried to help you find the owners? I didn't meet Izzy, but from what Booche said in the other thread, he's a hell of a guy. Why not name the dog Isabella (a Hendrix reference in its own right) and call her Izzy for short?