Jambands.ca

What are you listening to right now?

PassedOutGuy

Body Count - 12-15-92

What a great band. I cant believe I aint never listened to them before. Ice-T had some heavy shit going along with a fantastic guitar player.

Ernie C? I think that is how Ice introduced him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_C

Ernie Cunnigan, better known by stage name "Ernie C", is the lead guitarist of heavy metal band Body Count. He grew up in Compton, California, and was a long time friend of Ice T before joining the band. With Ice T, he co-wrote the song "Cop Killer." Ernie C produced demo tapes that led to the signings of Stone Temple Pilots and Rage Against the Machine, as well as the Forbidden album for the British heavy metal group Black Sabbath.

Aloha,

Brad

Elton John, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

84c1b340dca0af0977d88010.L.jpg

It's amazing how some songs that you thought you could happily live without ever hearing again aren't even remotely annoying when you live thousands of miles out of range of anything even remotely resembling American terrestrial radio.

hapcd.gif

Edit to add: Fvck, this is a great record. I wasn't that deep into the Ottawa music scene in the 1990s, but the two Ottawa bands I paid attention to were Bitches Brew and furnaceface. It's been a while since I cranked up one of ff's records and ran it all the way through, and it's a complete blast. :thumbup:

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest