Jambands.ca

By far the best...

c-towns

well, for me, thats both my favorite set i've seen, and my favorite set i've 'heard'...my all around favorite set...

i feel happy as hell to have witnessed what i consider the best set of Phish ever....but thats the beauty of that band...everyone has their own opinion, and they are all correct...

good call.. i know exactly what your saying..

i only got into phish 07.06.2000 at the ampitheatre was my first show..

favorite set that i have witnessed was on 06.20.2005

Seven Below->Ghost->Twist, YEM..

sets that i have heard that i really like..

04.04.1994 set two

2: Down With Disease#-> If I Could#, Buried Alive*, The Landlady*, Julius#*, Magilla*, Split Open and Melt*, Wolfman's Brother#*-> I Wanna Be Like You#**, Oh Kee Pa Ceremony**-> Suzy Greenberg*

7.15.1995 set 1

1: Wolfman's Brother, Water in the Sky, The Moma Dance, Guyute*, Horn# > Chalkdust Torture, Brian and Robert, Beauty of My Dreams, Cars Trucks Buses, Roggae, Birds of a Feather, Loving Cup

*End of Guyute repeated so Trey could "break out his solo." #Followed by a jam.

Edited by Guest

I love when people put in the *'s and #'s but don't explain whats goin on and yes I am rather sleep deprived but it is still the best I've heard phish play, best I've seen is this;

07/13/03 (Sun) The Gorge - George, WA

Set 2: Llama, Wolfman's Brother > Jesus Just Left Chicago, Seven Below*#, Harry Hood, Chalkdust Torture, E: First Tube

* with Mike on electric bagpipes. # includes tease of "The Heavenly Music Corporation" by Fripp/Eno

The Seven Below is AMAZING!

what an amazing night...

took my gf to that show...her first.

front row we had....

the moma dance.....wow.

if your a YEM fan, check out the YEM from 7.20.99, my first show....also Toronto.

It had the most beautiful vocal jam i've heard from all the YEM's i've heard, live or on disc...

its been dubbed the Caribbean Hey Ho vocal jam....absolulte bliss.

7.15.1995 set 1

1: Wolfman's Brother, Water in the Sky, The Moma Dance, Guyute*, Horn# > Chalkdust Torture, Brian and Robert, Beauty of My Dreams, Cars Trucks Buses, Roggae, Birds of a Feather, Loving Cup

That was in 98. My hands were holding onto the front railing for dear life, and not so much due to the playing. Thank me and the wook beside me for that raging Chalkdust.

Also ge-off, what do you mean by 07.18.1998..??

O7-17-98 perhaps? There was no show on the 18th, I believe. Time to put the bong down, seems like you are making a 'number' of mistakes :)

Of the shows I have seen, its almost too hard. 2nd set 07-17-98 wont soon be forgotten. Clifford Ball, second set second day was massive. The Went? choice shit there as well.

12-11-97 Rochester blew the snot out of my nose. Perhaps the strongest energy I have ever felt came out during DwD. Seriously, PYITE > DwD > Maze were the opening three tunes. YIKES!

ahhh the golden gong Ge-off...*pssssst* don't mention the breakup, he get's all squirrelly and starts hitting himself with his sandals mumuring something about the curtain with...

best phish show eh...hmmm ever heard I think would be 11/22/97 hampton

1: Mike's Song-> I Am Hydrogen-> Weekapaug Groove, Harry Hood, Train Song, Billy Breathes, Frankenstein, Izabella

2: Halley's Comet*-> Tweezer > Black Eyed Katy > Piper > Run Like an Antelope**

E: Bouncing Around The Room, Tweezer Reprise

ever witnessed...hmmm that's a TOUGH one...probably the midnight set at big cypress, although tube, that 3rd set of yours was FUNKIN' killer the antelope, the mike's rager with the immigrant song teases

that antelope, moma, and mikes are all my favorite versions of all time...

the antelope, when trey and page go off in the keyboard jam, that is the highlight of all live music i've ever experienced...

i still remember it like it was yesterday, and i'm getting the hairs on the back of my neck are now standing up just thinking about it...

i still feel i left a part of myself in big cypress...

7.15.1995 set 1

1: Wolfman's Brother' date=' Water in the Sky, The Moma Dance, Guyute*, Horn# > Chalkdust Torture, Brian and Robert, Beauty of My Dreams, Cars Trucks Buses, Roggae, Birds of a Feather, Loving Cup[/quote']

Also ge-off, what do you mean by 07.18.1998..??

O7-17-98 perhaps? There was no show on the 18th, I believe. Time to put the bong down, seems like you are making a 'number' of mistakes :)

12-11-97 Rochester blew the snot out of my nose. Perhaps the strongest energy I have ever felt came out during DwD. Seriously, PYITE > DwD > Maze were the opening three tunes. YIKES!

as fluffhead pointed out.. im a gong show..

i dont have a catalog in my head of date of shows.. i just throw them out there randomly..

the bong got put down along time ago.. thats what the problem is... its been put down..

i meant 98.. and as for that other date..

chalk that up to the gong again..

as for the 06.20.2005 im at work right now and im used to automatically typing 2005 cus i do it so much..

and for what fluff wrote about the curtain..

i passed out during the last 3mins of the coventry show... in the mud.. wearing a dress..

and i cant pick a best set from this show..

when i heard it i just couldnt stop listening to the tube and the reba..

12-07-97 Ervin J. Nutter Center, Dayton, OH

1: AC/DC Bag-> Psycho Killer-> Jesus Just Left Chicago, My Mind's Got a Mind of Its Own, It's Ice-> Swept Away-> Steep-> It's Ice, Theme From the Bottom, Tube*-> Tube Jam**, Jam Reprise*-> Slave to the Traffic Light

2: Timber (Jerry) > Wolfman's Brother-> Boogie on Reggae Woman#-> Reba, Guyute^, Possum

E: A Day in the Life

*With post-"Izabella" jam from 12-06-97 Auburn Hills. Slowed down, stopped, started again (about five or six times). #Stevie Wonder cover. ^With whistled second verse.

i passed out during the last 3mins of the coventry show... in the mud.. wearing a dress..

I think I love you.

wait till you see the dress..

its like the yellow submarine threw up all those trippy/psycodelic flowers all over it..

its too bad the facking zipper broke..

I have to go with 11/09/96 Palace, Auburn Hills, MI

- This is the night that would change my life forever.....

1: Buried Alive, Poor Heart, The Sloth, The Divided Sky, Horn, Tube, Talk, Split Open and Melt, Lizards, Character Zero

2: David Bowie, A Day in the Life, You Enjoy Myself, Taste, Swept Away-> Steep-> Harry Hood

E: Julius

P.S. New to this board....I see some familiar faces....good to be here...Deeps, how are ya buddy!

Favourite show in my collection: 6-11-94 Red Rocks

06/11/94 (Sat) Red Rocks Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO

Set 1: Wilson, Chalk Dust Torture, You Enjoy Myself, Rift, Down With Disease, It's Ice, Tela, Stash

Set 2: Also Sprach Zarathustra > Run Like an Antelope, Fluffhead, Scent of a Mule, Split Open and Melt, The Squirming Coil, Maze, Contact > Frankenstein, E: Suzie Greenberg Last Frankenstein, 7/26/91.

The second set inparticular gets me all mushy like.

Favourite set i've seen live is 12-02-99 in Detroit. Best YEM for me along with a lot of other gems...(E bold as love)

12/02/99 (Thu) The Palace - Auburn Hills, MI

Set 1: Runaway Jim, Farmhouse*, Heavy Things, Roggae, Run Like an Antelope, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Poor Heart, Sample in a Jar > Free, The Squirming Coil

Set 2: Boogie On Reggae Woman, Gotta Jiboo, Bathtub Gin**, Also Sprach Zarathustra, You Enjoy Myself > Little Drummer Boy#, E: Bold as Love