Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in: Kanada Kev still obsessed with the Ottawa Senators.

[color:purple]I'm completely in love with them' date=' and Alfie. They are Canada's Team after all!!![/color']

Stilling holding on to that Canada's Team thing, eh? I'll explain this to you one more time: any Canadian team that gets to the final against an American team is going to get some press as "Canada's Team". The fact that you continue to lord this over the Senators like they're the only team to have been given this label shows that you are either clueless or willfully ignorant. I apologize if it's the former.

It's going to be a sad night all around.

stop being so defeatist

I'd love to be proven wrong but we're not winning this series. I don't even think Sens have enough mojo to win tonight. An early goal or two by Pittsburgh and half the team will check out.

PROVE ME WRONG SENATORS!!

Early Monday evening, I saw a few young go-getters marching down Rideau St. all decked out in sens paraphenila. Being a rather laid back modest fella, I just didn't have the heart to tell them the reality of it all.

However, they were young and naive.

SAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Kitchen_Broom.jpg

Just turn off your televisions and all of your lights and have a few hours for planet earth. Why waste your time and precious energy for the inevitable bitter taste of shameful defeat and embarassment?

Please....Think Of The Children! They are the future. Maybe there's a little Crosby or Ovechkin floating out there in Ottawa. Spare the energy so he can put on his skates and be proud one day.