Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, it's the middle of the NHL season...The Grey Cup is long over....but Marty York still finds it necessary to print this....

• The CFL wants to improve its on-field officiating, understandably, but losing George Black seems counter-productive. In his four years as the zebras chief, Black was sensible and responsible for considerable progress … Also a class act at CFL headquarters was ex-commissioner Jake Gaudaur, who died this week at 87. Gaudaur, in his wonderfully quiet style, did what his successors couldn’t —- keep the goofy owners in line … He was the Tiger-Cats’ second choice for GM (Winnipeg Blue Bombers GM Brendan Taman was first), but Bob O’Billovich is a shrewd hiring. Obie, my former co-panellist on CFL telecasts at TSN, has been around Canadian football for 40 years, although he failed as the Argonauts GM because of poor coaching choices. Selecting the right coach in Hamilton is crucial. Obie’s leaning towards keeping Charlie Taaffe … New Argos coach Rich Stubler, nowhere near predecessor Michael “Pinball†Clemons in terms of flamboyance or amicability, is making it his priority to bring back aging linebacker Mike O’Shea.

Interesting how he can always find a tidbit of CFL news.

The Sens nickel and diming, along with the hard push for fans to give up their tickets to the Jan 17 game for the troops is really starting to turn me off paying for the product. The Senators organization can afford to buy them tickets itself. They rake in money hand over fist on game day.

Do the Leafs have games on PPV? I've heard Calgary does. Any other teams? Shitty business model.

......... is really starting to turn me off paying for the product.

Says the guy that suckerishly bought tickets for this season last season so he could watch the Ducks trample the Sens in the Finals.

Priceless

What's your point fuckface? I never said I regret buying that package. I was complaining about PPV and the Support the Troops program.

You're a twat.