Jambands.ca

Go Sens Go - Fan Forum

rubberdinghy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this one... I couldn't resist... see the RBK on the redline. This time RBK stands for Broudeur.

Smokey and the Bandit shall return.

"Brodeur is unbeatable I TELL YA!!!" - Bob "if you didn't already know who I cheer for" Cole

----------

CBC... what a bunch of pricks. oH did I just say that? Yes I did.

Damn good hockey game last night...After the game, did anyone see Cherry saying he never saw Fisher touch Brodeur, only to be proved wrong.

I took that as Cherry sticking up for one of his "boys". I thought he was being totally facetious when he said he couldn't see anything. Don is becoming quite the Sens fan.

too bad that first ottawa goal shouldnt have counted. ;)

If we're gonna play that game then the goal that was scored after the play was prematurely whistled dead in the first period SHOULD have counted. Karma baby! ;)

if we're gonna play this game maybe its best to keep up with the posts - my cheekiness was in response to AD's comment the other night... have a look:

too bad that second NJ goal shouldn't have counted.

you can relax now.

more info on emery and his wheels please... when is that from, what happened?

He's leasing it for the summer.

Anyone see Ray's "Bodyguard", the Marshmellowman?

I kept saying to my 'pa during the game that it was Mike Fishers to win or lose. In a way he rung the bell (got an assist on the play, not the 'interference')... It's not like Pittsburg who key'd on Spez and Heater, leaving Alfie enough room for his skill to work and up to him to come through for the series... but it is similar... the tough guys have to get the important goals this series (tough guys or dean McAmmond :) ). If they put the pedel to the metal, they should be able to tilt the table in the next game. It's hard to imagine Brodeur playing any better. And hopefully fatigue is starting to catch up to the rest of his team.

Edited by Guest