Jambands.ca

Any hungry skanks in TO?

Kaidy Mae

Okay all of you folks in the T-dot! Calamity Jane, flymykitehigh, Lacey and yours truly are heading out to dinner tonight and would love to invite those in the area to join us. We'll be chowin' down at...

New Haandi 2000

1401 Gerrard St E

And while I don't really associate the name of this restaurant with food, Deb assures me they kick out some wicked Indian eats. Mmmmmmm...channa masala. *drool*

So what do you say? smoothedshredder, Large Marge, livingstoned, Jaydawg and anyone else in the area? We're thinking of dining around 6:30 or so.

We hope to see some of you there! :D

Edited by Guest
You folks are too damn literal. :-P

I saw a sign at a furniture store the other day that read, "Hand-made Mennonite Furniture On Sale This Week", and I thought, "Why would I want a table made out of Mennonites?" (Consider what it would mean if it said, "Hand-made Oak Furniture"...)

Aloha,

Brad

from that little link you posted:

New Haandi 2000's food is extremely delicious which can make you easily addicted to its food.

hilarious! I certainly must be addicted! oh gawwd, I've been thinking about this ALL day....can't wait, can't wait!

and what is the plan after we stuff ourselves? On who's sofa are we gonna loll around and groan contentedly?

Hungry, so hungry...

Homer Simpson: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?

Lisa: No.

Homer Simpson: Ham?

Lisa: No!

Homer Simpson: Pork chops?

Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal!

Homer Simpson: Heh heh heh ... ooh ... yeah ... right, Lisa. A wonderful ... magical animal.

GAWD BLESS HOMER J. SIMPSON!

I've got a ladies night with a bunch of marketing execs...

Hehehe...LM, your double life never ceases to amaze me. :P

and what is the plan after we stuff ourselves? On who's sofa are we gonna loll around and groan contentedly?

I think Lacey & I will probably just head home. :( Sorry to disappoint, but the bank balance does not warrant a night out. The boy having to get up at 5 doesn't help either. Yuck! So we'll probably head back to Merton and watch Sister Helen (that we rented the other night and never watched).

Oh, and Deb, I have something for you. ;)