Jambands.ca

Kate Hudson has no boobies

zero

At the recent Black Crowes gig at the Kool Haus there was Paparazzi outside while we were waiting in line. I initially wondered why they would be there, then I remembered that Kate Hudson was on tour with her husband Chris Robinson.

She left the venue at one point and went into one of the touring buses parked outside. The Paparazzi asked us in line to get her attention, I just shook my head and laughed at him and told him to get her attention himself.

Later they put up fences to block the Paparazzi

view and they all left, one guy said to me "I guess that means I'm done here." Too funny.

Inside I was front row right infront of Marc Ford and Kate could be seen stage right on behind a stack of amps. I could see her, but these girls to my left couldn't so they would actually push into me from time to time to get a view of Kate.

There I thought everybody was there to enjoy music, but I guess the Black Crowes playing their hearts out was not enough for these girls. Crazy.

Though I'll admit that a few times I looked over to see Kate, and it was great to see that she was moving her head to the music and she was often singing along to her hubby's lyrics.

As for Kate not having boobies, it's obviously genetic look at her mom, Goldie Hawn. Boobs or no boobs, Kate is a stunningly beautiful woman and Chris is a lucky man.

Tim

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...