Jambands.ca

Yogurt

CyberHippie

What ever happened to plain or ordinary Yogurt? Seems like these days there are a million different kinds, some are good for you, some aren't, some are creamy, some have aspertame, some are stirred, etc etc...

The world was so much better when there was just one kind of yogurt...

And Orange yogurt, that was the best flavour ever, and it's been gone for years. Wasssup with that?

Edited by Guest

I wish you could still get the individual size yogurt containers with the removable (and replacable) plastic lids, as opposed to the peel-back-and-discard foil tops. Those little containers were extremely useful for storing stuff (in essence, a larger version of that other wonderful device, the 35mm film canister).

Aloha,

Brad

maybe try making your own yogurt! you'll always have yummy yogurt. i did it when i lived in japan.

you just have to get a culture from somebody...maybe you can get one at a health food store.

then you just add a couple spoonfuls of your yogurt to some milk and let it go for a day or two...poof! new yogurt!

:)

The best yogurt in canada, hands down, is Liberty. Don't get the shit light stuff, go straight for the 8% M.F. And yes, they have plain.

not only that but they make real yogurt. if it doesn't have live Lactobacillus acidophilus culture, then it's just a tasty snack.

mmmm...tasty snacks....

The only thing you can do with 'Lazlo' is to love him a whole lot.

Among the reasons I thought my grandfather was the best thing on two legs was the fact that he making his own yogurt about the same time yogurt was becoming popular (so so many years ago). *Its ashame he was not into growing 'psychotropics'.