Jambands.ca

QOTD June 4th, 2003

Jaimoe

Guest Low Roller

Who's on everybody's "Must See Live Once Before I Die" list?

My list would be:

- The Dead (Yes, you read that right. I have never seen any incarnation of the Dead live)

- Thievery Corporation

- Neil Young

- Pink Floyd

- Underworld

- Some incarnation of the Doors

- Some incarnation of Led Zeppelin

- Aphex Twin

- Eric Clapton

- Massive Attack

That's funny. I would like to see the Dead too but there are other bands I want to see more. The only member of the Dead I have seen was a Phil and Friends show back in 99, which was great. I will see a Dead show soon I am sure.,

Since I have seen pretty much everyone I want to see already at least once (and most more than once), I can't think of anyone really. One that stands out is Tom Petty, and I'm not going to B-roo to see him. I want to see him with a roomfull of Petty fans, not a bunch of grubby kids - not that those are mutually exclusive!

Colin

Music:

Pink Floyd (all four members, hell add syd to the mix!)

that is all...

now that i've found out the process to get my I-192 waiver isn't nearly as difficult to get as i first thought, i'm just waiting for a band to tour that i want to see; then i'll get my waiver.

oh and definately some of the more surprising people....

i'd LOVE to see

Michael Jackson

David Bowie

possibly Elton John

possibly the zeppelin reincarnation that is going to tour in the next year (you heard it here first).

NEIL YOUNG SOLO (like just him, his acoustic, and his pump organ)

I would really like to see WEEN, I heard that there shows can get sloppy (ie Austin TX, check their web site for further info web page

The Dead for sure

moe. a big for sure

Les Claypool and FFB

Trey Anistasio Band

Maybe I can get these bands to play a festival in Calgary, ppppppssssssfffffffffttttttttt.

They can all stay at the Canmore Hotel.

Archived