Jambands.ca

Matchday 1

M.O.B.E

TSN will be showing Liverpool v. Betis...should be a tight midfield game...cant wait...hope Rangers can at least not embarass themselves against Porto...looks like a good draw and tomorows games wont disappoint either

Group Home Away

E PSV 20:45 Schalke

E Milan 20:45 Fenerbahçe

F Lyon 20:45 Real Madrid

F Olympiacos 20:45 Rosenborg

G Betis 20:45 Liverpool

G Chelsea 20:45 Anderlecht

H Artmedia 20:45 Internazionale

H Rangers 20:45 Porto

Matchday 1 - 14 September 2005 - Match kick-offs are listed in CET

i dont think FC Thun stand a chance...upset of the day will be Rapid Vienna over Bayern...and yes i really want to see Villareal destroy Man U..Ajax and Sparta Prague should be a good game...TSN is showing ManU of course at 230 and TLN is showing Juve v. Brugge...I saw the Real Madrid defeat last night on the tape delay and they were awful at the back...Lyon did get 3 crackin goals though...good on ya Becks two big games in 7 days with nothin

cheeky goal from Pongolle yesterday, Crouchy looked great with some nice touches and Sissy-oko was just great, I thought

'hope i can get home in time to watch the last few minutes of ManUre today

WTF is the matter with Real Madrid eh? Lyon's alright and all but damn! 3-0... Owen would've scored against thoose french fackers

PS- I'm already sick of Tommy Smyth and Derek Rae although they're still better than Shamus O'Idiothead and his bootlicking sidejoke

Edited by Guest
blah