Jambands.ca

Displaced Ontario Gangstas spotted out West

backbacon

lol. i hate him too.. from time to time.. only makes my heart grow fonder though.. his backyard is gross- i know.. went out to visit for awhile and was almost compelled to bag shit! yikes. he's dirty.

i heard that wade's place changed hands.. last i heard it was danimal who took it over.. but he's back in chat?

hey purple foot.

high all..

hey birdy, your jacklin's sister wow, don't think we have ever met ? and don't listen to c town, pretty sure his kid is going to turn out queer , :o

your brother is a good guy in my books .

oh and birdy can u please not mention dan's name on here ever again .(calgary guys will understand)

nice to see u out west purple foot, look after that zeddy would ya, good to see he got lucky, its about time .

..... and hi kaidy may, see u soon i hope .

well guys might be out there again real soon, well back in jasper anyhow .

shainhouse, get some must in that town, i'd love u for it. the rockabilly stuff kills me .

peace

dog

no i don't think so.. my bro talks highly of you though- nothing but good things to say. and not to worry i wouldn't ever listen to c-towns.. i dont' know how anyone could hate my brother.. well he does get pretty loud from time to time but he's a-one, up for nothing but good times and has a heart of gold. a true blue lover, to say the least. yard of shit or not, i love him.

and sorry for speaking of the unmentionable.. i didn't know it had gone that far! :)

he's awesome.. thinking about moving back to chat for about a month or so before moving out to vancouver... he's not the biggest fan of calgary (citywise not the mountains) and is missing the caddy downtown blenheim on a friday night.. and really... who can blame him? i'll give him your good words-- he'll like that.

Studog, get your dirty arse to Toronto next weekend (pretty please) for Blue Quarter. :) I would LOVE to see you. You'd better come and visit me before you head back out west or I will be so, so sad.

Birdy, you know Jonas too? Damn! Please tell him that I said hello as well. It's been ages since I've seen him. Oh, and I may have introduced you to Studog at the schoolhouse party. Who's really to say though? I doubt any of us would remember. :P I hope to see you around soon sesh! ;)

kaidy i have no idea if you did or not... i faintly remember some new faces but the rest is a blur. i hope to see you soon though.. i'm pretty much around for the remainder of the year without having to travel anywhere, well apart from a few weekends away.... we should hook up over some shows!! i'm pretty close to the states-michigan side that is.. do you ever head that way?