Jambands.ca

kitties and their kitties...

Birdy

lol.. my demented cousin just yelled down the stairs asking me to find out if a cat who has sex with one cat and gets pregnant, can immediately thereafter have sex with another cat and get pregnant from that cat too. that cat would ultimately be carrying two litters at the same time.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Every egg in that cats uterus can be fertilized by a differnt father and more then likely is!! When a queens in heat she has relations with any male she can find!! Same with pooches and I belive pigs too. There have even been rare cases of a woman having fraternal twins, both by a different father!! Although in the cats case it is the need to have many kittens for survival and not being a tramp..;)

I think it'd be more fun if people fixed other people's cats, not their own. Imagine walking down the street, and, upon seeing a neighbour's cat, you pick it up, take it out, and seriously fix it up: take it to West Coast Custom Cats, and get it outfitted with a new sound system, a DVD player and X-Box with a little tiny plasma screen that flips up between the cat's ears, and maybe an espresso machine that delivers its goods through the end of the cat's tail. A new fur job (maybe with flames, or filligreed scrollwork), and you'd be set. The possibilities are almost endless.

Aloha,

Brad