Jambands.ca

jon heder on SNL (Napolean content)

Alexis

yeah, i don't care how bad the writing staff is this year...there's no way you can screw up napolean sketches...and ashlee lip synching and dancing like the dude from lucky charms sketches.

i really hope she dumps again..hehehe poor ashlee. i predict her first song to be just her, singing with maybe an acoustic guitar...to prove to everyone just how good she really can be!!

I'm kindof hoping for the same thing... She sucks... And I like me a good train-wreck (Spoken figuratively. I really don't enjoy seeing/hearing people get hurt, via train crashes, or really by any means) But you know what I mean, I'm sure... And it DOES have a lot of promise! And I'll give Ashlee (I even dislike teh way she spells her name) credit. It does take some guts to go back on there...

Steve

that's utterly pathetic on SNL's part ot have her back as the musical guest; what's that, twice in one year? geez, just think of how many other acts would give their first born (not really) just to have a chance to perform on that show. she had her chance and she blew it; is America really craving to hear whatever she has to sing about?; does her audience even stay up that late?!?