Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog & Harvard Mouse Fri. Nov. 18 @ Lanc (Kitchener)

mark tonin

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Cant' wait to party at the Lanc!! Only a week away, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of doing a raffle for Fantasia goodies... (the Carnal Pleasures Collection to be exact) but I'm not sure how much interest there would be in it. If any of you would like to purchase tickets for the draw, (1 for $3 or 2 for $5) let me know so I can get a feel for whether or not it's worth doing it!

There will also be a drum circle at this show between band sets, so bring a hand drum if you want to and join in.

Sweeeet! Don't know if Summer will be there, but she and Melissa (Wassabi) are the gals who inspired me to want a drum of my own :)

I'm trying to make 'er down and depending on my mode of transport, hopefully with drum in hand. BTW - if anyone is driving down from T.O. and has space, please let me know (I promise to behave, if you'd prefer).

Cheers!

ya ya let's raffle! I'm in for two and we can announce from the stage as well...Hey Stu my wife would prefer the life-size/3D photo in all honesty but there's just not enough room in the house for both of us...my ego, his talent well you get the picture...how about an 8x10? My foot's already tappin' in anticipation

It's been a while since we've had a full-on raging party upstairs at the Lanc, so I'm very much looking forward to this one!

Peace, Mark

Yeah, and it'll be a little while longer until we have a full-on raging party upstairs at the Lanc too. (Unless I'm thinking of some other night or place or dreamed about it being moved downstairs, in which case... ignore this entire post because all it really has to do with is stairs... in particular stairs at the Lancaster and bands playing up or down them.)

This show will be held downstairs at the Lanc. the show in downstairs now!!

DO NOT GO UPSTAIRS!! You will miss out on all the fun and be wondering where everyone is and what all the hoop-la was all about!

That's right people, waaaay less stairs to negotiate at the Lanc next Friday than previously endorsed. (Friday November 18th, we're talking, not NEXT Friday literally speaking, as in tomorrow.)

Take advantage of the sweet less-stairs situation and come to the Lanc.

There's a boat in the air at the Lanc, ya know. Oooh, trippy!

Cant' wait to party at the Lanc!! Only a week away, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of doing a raffle for Fantasia goodies... (the Carnal Pleasures Collection to be exact) but I'm not sure how much interest there would be in it. If any of you would like to purchase tickets for the draw, (1 for $3 or 2 for $5) let me know so I can get a feel for whether or not it's worth doing it!

leaning towards coming out for this - I'd definitely buy 2 or 4 for that!