Jambands.ca

hallowe'en

bokonon

does anyone on here from Toronto know where I can pick up one of these

CC16572.jpg

i think it would be a fitting costume for me this halloween, going to Ratdog and being given the name bones and all

any help would be appreciated

guess i could buy it on ebay

but i think i'd rather go to a retail store instead.

Note that I said "costume" and not "clothes". Yes, I'll be wearing clothes (sorry to disappoint y'all ;)); the decision is between my usual clothes and a true costume, to change my appearance to be a specific something else. (I think the last costume I wore was my old IBM pinstripe power suit; I went as a record company executive...)

Aloha,

Brad

does anyone on here from Toronto know where I can pick up one of these

CC16572.jpg

i think it would be a fitting costume for me this halloween, going to Ratdog and being given the name bones and all

any help would be appreciated

guess i could buy it on ebay

but i think i'd rather go to a retail store instead.

cowboy try "it's my party" (I think that's what its called)...its at Kennedy and 401. In the huge mega plaza before you get on the 401 on the east side of kennedy (look for the movie theatres, restaurants, a Rona, Chapters etc) . I had a pirate party a month ago and they had ooodles and ooodles of costumes and I'm pretty sure I saw that one. There is also Value Village they usually have good 'actual' costumes. There is one near you from Main go west on Danforth, its on the south side somewhere before woodbine. Also there is one at Vic Park and Eglingon just north of Eglingon. You can also try the party supply store along the Danforth they have line ups days before halloween. GO now. That's further west on the Danforth...somewhere between Pape and Broadview on the south side of Danforth

Note that I said "costume" and not "clothes". Yes, I'll be wearing clothes (sorry to disappoint y'all ;)); the decision is between my usual clothes and a true costume, to change my appearance to be a specific something else. (I think the last costume I wore was my old IBM pinstripe power suit; I went as a record company executive...)

Aloha,

Brad

I thought this was a freaking HILLARIOUS idea (if not a bit behind the times)

From another message board...

seriously... if I do go, I will have on a certain black Star Wars mask, a light saber, cape, jeans, huge belt buckle, acoustic guitar, country looking shirt, big hat.....

.....Darth Brooks!

Scha-weet