Jambands.ca

best strains of 2005

budboy

accidently created?

now thats an accident i like!

So I'm told, when you talk to my/our friend from downtown with the shaved head again, ask him about it.I'm sure you know who I mean.

Forgive my ignorance on such things, but to cross two strains, do you have to let the plants go to seed (with a cross-pollination in there somewhere)?

Aloha,

Brad

Hemi's occur and when you don't pay enough attention shit happens,although I don't know the specifics,I enjoy his mistake immensely.

Edited by Guest

is that haze#5 xNL#1? ive never heard of it. at least not in short form. in the high times magazine article it says sour diesel can go for $800-1000/oz! holy crap!

hahaha. no. it's Avian Flu. In the newspaper. On TV. everywhere.

Check it

AD

thats about how i look at it too tickler, either i like it, or i dont, stuff i like about stuff, smooth, good taste, ill actually buy nugs that taste better than nugs that are harsh as hell, burn yer throat, and get you ripped. who knows, maybe im getting old and lame and i like the milder smoke now

as far as deisel prices? TOO MUCH, any way you cut it. 250 an ounce IS american prices IMHO

Forgive my ignorance on such things, but to cross two strains, do you have to let the plants go to seed (with a cross-pollination in there somewhere)?

Aloha,

Brad

Just get them a couple of bottles of wine, a Barry White album, some candles and a few hours of privacy. Maybe some oysters. Let nature and hormones do the rest.