Jambands.ca

Old School Hamilton Jamfans Step In

secondtube

there's no doubt that THE show to be at is BNB in Ottawa. I could be biased, living in Ottawa-Gatineau, but hell, it's BNB!

Surely you're kidding. I mean sure, BnB are great but we're talking about the Fat Cats here. Come on now! We all know it doesn't get better than that. Plus, you don't have to be subjected to all those self-rightous Ottawa folk if you go to PJC. ;)

Surely you're kidding. I mean sure, BnB are great but we're talking about the Fat Cats here. Come on now! We all know it doesn't get better than that.

We in Ottawa don't know this, as we haven't had a Fat Cats show here in several years. :( (What colour should I use for self-righteous postings? ;))

Aloha,

Brad

Best way to settle this is to get Fat Cats & BNB to fight to the death on decmeber 30th in a neutral city.

That would decide which city has the better NYE going on....

Personally though, I think BNB should pull out of the Ottawa gig, save the gas money & take a cab to Hamilton and play with Fatties & Doug. :thumbup:

You > Chevron > Our Little Town > You > Chevron > Buffalo Grass ;)

Best way to settle this is to get Fat Cats & BNB to fight to the death on decmeber 30th in a neutral city.

That would decide which city has the better NYE going on....

Personally though, I think BNB should pull out of the Ottawa gig, save the gas money & take a cab to Hamilton and play with Fatties & Doug. :thumbup:

You > Chevron > Our Little Town > You > Chevron > Buffalo Grass ;)

I should delete this post ;)

How about we go Charles Ives with BNB and Fat Cats? Take a long-ish club (Babylon comes to mind, with its "U" shape), have BNB start at one end, Fat Cats at the other, and have them walk towards each other, playing all the while. As they walk through each other, they keep playing, with and off of each other, then continue to the other end of the club from where they started. How the winner is determined is unknown to your humble scribe.

Aloha,

Brad