Jambands.ca

FAT CATS & SLAMMIN' JACK, Friday, Jan 20, El Mocambo, Toronto!!!!!

Drawbar

this is going to be a solid night of music

good to hear it's going late

i take it The Fat Cats are up first?

i'd really like to catch their set as I missed out the last time they were here.

if Keller is boring me i can wander down to the Fatties :)

sweet

see y'all Friday!

Just a quick bump on this thread... Caught SJ all weekend out in Alberta and have to say they were on fire! WICKED show last night at the old 'Ho. The band was totally smokin'. I don't think any of you peeps east of here know what you're about to hear...don'y be a sissy pants, get out and see some Jack!!

Oh, and the new CD is great!!!

I think I'm gonna wander to Toronto for some Fat/Jack. Who wants to get fucked up?

Oh, and the new CD is great!!!

I wasn't even aware they had a new CD. Great news indeed! Their first CD gets a load of play around here. Thanks for the heads up. :thumbup:

Nice! I doubt I'll be able to make it, but I'm now hopeful SJ might make it back to Ottawa.

Aloha,

Brad

What he said. The only show of their's I saw was in Halifax, and I remember being blown away by the band and the tequila, in that order. I'm really hoping to get another chance to see them when I might be in a better state to, oh, I don't know, remember the show, perhaps.

Hey Jay,

Nice to read that you have made some adjustments to this show so that some people can try to make it to both.

It's a drag that both this and Keller are on the same night, but sometimes these things happen and can't be helped.

Hopefully both shows will have a healthy contingent of people out for them.

Thanks for all that you do to support great live music!

Peace, Mark