Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog - Live at the Lanc...

ike

...is now available for downloading at dieseldog.ca in the mp3's section.

Live at the Lanc text file :

------------------

-=Diesel Dog=-

"Live at the Lanc"

www.dieseldog.ca

------------------

Live at the Lancaster Tavern in Kitchener, Ontario

April 04, 2003

------------------------------------------------------------

Track listing:

01. Fishing With The Skipper

02. Ain't Got None

03. Will It Go 'Round In Circles

04. The Israelites

05. Second Thoughts

06. I'm A Ram

07. All

08. Chico

Recorded and mixed by Eric Warren (tungstengruvsten@hotmail.com)

I sit here filled with excitement and with a big grin on my face as I listen to "Live at the Lanc"!

I highly recommend that people download a copy of this show and/or get a copy of this show on disc when it becomes available in the very near future. This recording is being offered as a free release by the band. Get it, play it, dance to it, sing along, and make as many copies as you want/can for your family and friends. I am positive that in the near future this cd will be in heavy rotation in lots of cd players.

The cd was recorded upstairs at the Lancaster Tavern in Kitchener on Friday April 4, 2003. I'm sure many of you remember the day ... there was one heck of an ice storm on that day/night. All day I wondered whether the show would go on, as the weather was absolutely brutal. It did, and when I hear this cd, I am so glad that it did.

I am most impressed with the mix on this cd ... it is very well balanced, every instrument comes through clearly and distinctly, and there is great interplay with the guitar, keys, and sax. And a phat bass and solid drums and percussion. Plus the lyrics come through clearly, which is a treat given the catchy songs that these guys play. Sweet!

My current favourite tracks on this cd are tracks 1 through 8! [big Grin] ! Diesel Dog plays great original songs and tasteful covers ... Diesel Dog grooves ... Diesel Dog jams ... Diesel Dog rocks!!!

Peace, Mark

Hey, just got this off your site, must say I got rippin' d/l times, always a treat!

Just listening to "...Skipper", the quality is excellent, and of course the playing and singing, as usual, sounds amazing! Great work guys, now I'm extra-sad I missed this show originally (@#$% weather!) but thanks for posting these!

Peace,

Mr. M.

Tungsten, could I grab up the shns for this one? Also, maybe we can work a trade for those shows we discussed at TWC on Friday. If you don't remember, shoot me an e-mail and I'll remind you (I don't know how I remember myself...) Thanks

Finally.....great job on the recording Eric.

Keep up the great music guys,love the new songs.

This was such a fun night of great music despite the awful weather that was goin on outside.

~Mark~

Could you hang on to a copy of this show for me,perhaps in wave,since I run a really bad P1 with no d/l capabilities and absoulutely no room to even copy a disc on my hard drive.

Although I will take a shn copy,if thats all that is around,I can have some blanks for ya,just let me know what kind of discs to have and I will have em for ya on fri at PJC.

Again cheers to Diesel Dog for bringing us some of the best Canadian music I have heard in a long time(IMO),thanks guys and keep it up.

See ya'll on friday~

Cheers~

Archived