Jambands.ca

tell someone to go fuÇk themselves thread.

ggrtrhhrtgg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would like to take this opportunity to tell the

"They's" of the world to go fuck themselves!

(to clarify - the 'they's' of the world would be those people who say things...for example someone will come up to you and tell you some piece of information whereby the statement begins or ends with "you know what they say" or "well that's what they say"

"THEY" can go fuck themselves.

Thank you - I'll be here all night. Try the veal!

i cant believe that this is what this board is becoming. I think people forget (and i know this certain thread is sorta a joke) that there a real people behind the avatars and user names WITH FEELINGS. I use to post alot on this board and now i find myself lurking more and more each day. I dont really know what happened around here lately with all this post deleted thing, i must of missed something. I used to come to this board with a sense of involvement (if that makes any sense) and feel part of beautiful community that cared about eachother and others. Now it just seems to be a game of how bad someone can bash the other to see how far they can take it. I dont blame half the people for quitting this board because it is getting a little ridculous at times. Its kinda sad to see such a good thing go through such a rough period. I feel sorry for admin.'s because i know this is not there intention but i guess this is what happens when things start getting to big.

Sorry about my rant, but just how i feel.

:(