Jambands.ca

tell someone to go fuÇk themselves thread.

ggrtrhhrtgg

Alright, whoever has a fuckin beef with anyone else here, stick it in here, get it off your chest, then pack your pipe, or open a beer, or maybe take off all your clothes, or rant, or make love to your honey, or masturbate, or plant a tree, or listen to the Dead, or maybe the Beatles, or play an instrument, or go for a hike, or feed your cat, whatever makes you smile, and relax, and come on back for a visit, get back on the heady good vibe and have a wonderful thursday.

And I have a beef with Guigsy---that prick!!! :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, whoever has a fuckin beef with anyone else here, stick it in here, get it off your chest, then pack your pipe, or open a beer, or maybe take off all your clothes, or rant, or make love to your honey, or masturbate, or plant a tree, or listen to the Dead, or maybe the Beatles, or play an instrument, or go for a hike, or feed your cat, whatever makes you smile, and relax, and come on back for a visit, get back on the heady good vibe and have a wonderful thursday.

I don't have a problem here but this is the best thread i've read all night!!!

And I have a beef with Guigsy---that prick!!! :)

I wish I had fuCking beef with someone. All I have is ham to share with my fuCking dog for fuCking breakfast. At least it's fuCking pork and at least it's the fuCking other white meat.

FuCk this. FuCk you,

FuCk you,

You're cool,

FuCk you, I'm going to make breakfast and share it with my dog.

And fuCk my dog and his fuCking swine stealing fuCking puppy dog eyes.

indeed.

Iraqi editors apparently reacted with a mixture of shock and shrugs when told they were targets of a US military psychological operation. The editor of Al Mada, widely considered the most thoughtful and professional of Iraqi newspapers, said if his cash-strapped paper had known the story was from the US government he would have "charged much, much more."

that's the spirit! maybe the iraqis are truly learning to embrace capatalism...hundred dollar hammers for all!