Jambands.ca

Magnum's Feelin' Randy!

Magnum

chinadoll.jpg

[color:gray]So all you T.O. ladies missed the boat..Magnum has got a hot-nasty-juicy-fantastic thang, going on with an oriental love temptress named "Inslaki" (which is Cantonease, for flexable an weak for well coiffed hairy men.)

Anyways we've been gettin' it on and slappin skins and listenig to my Barry white collection. Everything is going great.

But, then I tell her I'm going to Toronto, to the gypsy to see Lazlo and the Chameleon Project and she's all...why?...who are you going to see? Why can't I come? She's might be entering the cling zone. Magnum can't have that!

I like her and all but, she's got to slow her role. Magnum is too macho for one woman. And ya' know I think she's just down for the chest hair and the Ferrari. You know Magnum has thoughts and feelin's too even thought he is a slice of hunk cheescake.

So, because I don't want her to get to attached too soon I have to establish my independence early. Hence, I'm ready to grind it up and lay down my game on some unsuspecting gypsy hunnie Friday night at the Gypsy. Nothin' crass just velvety smooth Thomas Magnum charm and maybe some heavy petting.

Then I'll take pictures (tasteful..very artsy) of me workin' it on the dance floor with some fresh mama and that'll make Inslaki jelous, so when I get home she'll be all over me.

What can I say I'm a heartbreaker...but I can lay the pipe.

See you at the Gypysy! :o

magnum.jpg

Edited by Guest

Whoa whoa whoa!

Magnum's not touching this Randy...

randysavage.jpg

or even this Randy.. randynewmantroubleinparadise0t.jpg

So don't even go there. Magnum is strictly a lady killer.

P.S. I'd do the fat cowboy Trey girl but only if I got to do all his/her friends at the same time. Kinda like finshishing evewrything on you plate to get to desert...only the food is booty.

Edited by Guest

[color:red]OH IT's ON Fergeson!

No one disses my coiffe! Lady's scream when they touch my hair. They only scream louder when I'm layin' the pipe. And wanna be Burt Reynolds types like you scream when I lay rubber.

Srew your wig on tight, or should I say toupee. We all know you secret. Magnum's locks are au naturel. FEEL THE BURN!

ferrarirear.jpg

Edited by Guest

[color:red]OH IT's ON Fergeson!

No one disses my coiffe! Lady's scream when they touch my hair. They only scream louder when I'm layin' the pipe. And wanna be Burt Reynolds types like you scream when I lay rubber.

Srew your wig on tight, or should I say toupee. We all know you secret. Magnum's locks are au naturel. FEEL THE BURN!

ferrarirear.jpg

Hmmm

I can't beleive it! :o

Magnum that slick bastard has hacked my password! I knew I shouldn't have got drunk with him and Rick last week.

Look my password is kinda obvious and I got drunk and stoned and when I woke up Magnum was gone and so was his laptop. I remeber him saying something about stealing my refferal credits, I though it was a joke. FUCK I should have know better he is a detective after all.

That's it I'm changing mt password right now, before that hirtsue player posts something obscene with my identity. After all I have to keep it a professional tip! }:(

117%20miller%20magnum%20girls.JPG

Edited by Guest