Jambands.ca

X-Mas Fun

can-o-phish

does it have to be a picture?

a couple girls in my office who cross the border frequently bought a bunch of bottles of rye and vodka at the duty free, passed out tickets this morning and a few minutes ago held a draw in our graphics department.

i'm the proud new recipient of a 26'er of Wisers.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

a couple girls in my office who cross the border frequently bought a bunch of bottles of rye and vodka at the duty free, passed out tickets this morning and a few minutes ago held a draw in our graphics department.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

SWEET & CONGRATS!!!...but how much "wiser" do you think you'll be when you reach the bottom of those little beauties ;)

Back in university, buddies of mine used to have tree decorating parties, and the "milestone" they used to determine when to have the party was the first appearance of egg nog in the Becker's stores in Kingston.

Of course, that didn't handle the tree decorating parties we had in March...

Aloha,

Brad

a couple girls in my office who cross the border frequently bought a bunch of bottles of rye and vodka at the duty free' date=' passed out tickets this morning and a few minutes ago held a draw in our graphics department.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!![/quote']

SWEET & CONGRATS!!!...but how much "wiser" do you think you'll be when you reach the bottom of those little beauties ;)

well since a few coworker friends and i have decided to go undercover tomorrow afternoon and giv'er at the workplace, i'll post around 5 or so and let you know!!!

hehehe.... heheeheh.... ahahahha...mwahahaha...mwaaaaaaahahahaha.... mwawhahahahahhawahhhahah!!

lol.. i'm ridiculous.

well since a few coworker friends and i have decided to go undercover tomorrow afternoon and giv'er at the workplace, i'll post around 5 or so and let you know!!!

hehehe.... heheeheh.... ahahahha...mwahahaha...mwaaaaaaahahahaha.... mwawhahahahahhawahhhahah!!

lol.. i'm ridiculous.

Should be good for a grin or two...Choose your poison "wisely" ;)

image007.jpg

Not a picture, but one of my favourite Christmas quotes:

250px-Krusty.gif

"And this ends Krusty's non-denominational holiday fun fest. So have a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah, a Krazy Kwanzaa, a Tip Top Tet, and a solemn, eventful Ramadan. Now, over to my god, our sponsors."

Chanukah is an eight day holiday which begins on the 25th day of the month of Kislev. It marks the miraculous victory of the Jews, led by the Maccabees, against Greek persecution and religious oppression. In addition to being victorious in war, another miracle occurred: When the Maccabees came to rededicate the Temple, they found only one flask of oil with which to light the Menorah. This small flask lasted for eight days. In order to commemorate this miracle, we light a Menorah for the eight days of Chanukah.