Jambands.ca

QOTD 12.10.05...

shainhouse

I wanted to be the guy from Police Academy that can make all those crazy noises.

haha! me, booche and bouche partied with that guy one night on the way to Alpine Valley to see some shows, asked him about working on Up in Smoke and that sorta thing- good times

he slipped a few sound effects into the conversation, nothing too elaborate or noisy or anything, but he definately still 'had it'

D'uh!

"You worm! You worthless sack of shit! You need a dictionary rammed up your anus, right beside that encyclopedia you shoved up there!"

(there, that one was free, Lazlove. You gotta pay for any future abuse. Oh, who am I kidding? You get enough of it for free on here all the time. I don't imagine you'll be my million dollar customer!!!!) :crazy:

No room for a dictionary until I pass that blender I hooped last spring. Perhaps you could find some room for one with a little bit of love and a cattle prod, no vaseline.

No room for a dictionary until I pass that blender I hooped last spring.

mental note - never accept a blender drink from lazlo.

i wanted to be a fire truck.

turns out i'm not metal enough, and hate the taste of diesel fuel. oh well. in the meantime, the buddhists told me to stop wanting things, and that seems to be working much better. this way, everything is an unexpected surprise :)

I wanted to be the guy from Police Academy that can make all those crazy noises.

haha! me' date=' booche and bouche partied with that guy one night on the way to Alpine Valley to see some shows, asked him about working on Up in Smoke and that sorta thing- good times

he slipped a few sound effects into the conversation, nothing too elaborate or noisy or anything, but he definately still 'had it'[/quote']

Funny, I was watching a re-run of The Family Guy last night and that guy was on it.

His name is Michael Winslow

mental note - never accept a blender drink from lazlo.

Don't ever accept a drink from me period.

no? i would have thought the mystery of exactly what sort of drug you had spiked it with would be entertaining...

"hmmm...could be acid' date=' could be ex-lax, too soon to tell..."[/quote']

Could be both.

Aloha,

Brad