Jambands.ca

SLEDDING IN O-TOWN...

Calamity Jane

who's in for some sledding this weekend?

we could do it before the Dusty Owl/Dave Lauzon gig on Sunday, retiring to the bar for warming mugs of some boozey drink...

alternately we could do it tomorrow (Sat) on fresher snow.

I know about Conroy Pit (on Conroy Road, south of Walkley) and plan to head there, but am game to try other places as well.

Lynnie -- we have all the snow sledding gear you could need --- crazy carpets (3); inflatable 2-person donuts (2); saucer (1); wooden 3-person tobogann (1)....so just say when and where, baby! call or PT!

Oh God I'd love to do this but I'd be afraid I'd break all my bones and fall apart!

I'd better stick to drinking vodka and staying up all night!

all i know dude...is that that kid on left crunchin into that apple...has snow pants and the works....get it together kiddo! :)

*sigh*. you're so right.

that's what a thermos full of warm booze is for.

and, so are you. i think i should be able to reconcile the two and feel quite cozy!

Meggo...get thyself to Giant Tiger..lotsa cheapo wind pants, snow pants and fleece pants. I figure a couple of those layered together and we're all good to go!

Seriously, now....who's joinng us on Sunday before the Dusty Owl thing? We plan to hit Conroy Pit by 2 pm (latest) tomorrow, unless others are gathering elsewhere. And we do have lots of sleddable stuff to share!

Lynnie -- we have all the snow sledding gear you could need --- crazy carpets (3); inflatable 2-person donuts (2); saucer (1); wooden 3-person tobogann (1)....so just say when and where' date=' baby! call or PT![/quote']

Oh God I'd love to do this but I'd be afraid I'd break all my bones and fall apart!

I'd better stick to drinking vodka and staying up all night!

Myrna --- I'm convicned we need to combine these 3 activities over the holidays!!!! Late-nite, wasted sledding!!!!