Jambands.ca

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

afro poppa

Hey everyone!

I'm currently sitting in my hotel room in New York just about to have siesta, wanted to wish everyone Happy New Years whatever you may be doing...me, I am going to see 3 sets of Gov't Mule at the Beacon Theatre with possibly seeing either U-Melt or the New Deal afterwards.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, peaceful, groovy, safe night!!!

Brothers Past is playing a late night gig at the Bowery Ballroom...i think you may find YearsAlongTheSea at that one after the Disco Biscuits show.

Saturday, December 31

BOWERY BALLROOM

NEW YORK, NY

6 Delancey Street, 212-533-2111

18+, Two sets, $20 adv/$25 dos

Doors 2 AM, Showtime 2:30 AM

venue: Bowery

Edited by Guest

Happy New Years to all! I'm keepin' it skanky over here in Seoul, as is SarahBelle, and DownTown. We rung in the New Year together and got right ripped last night. Live music is a bit scarce in this fair city, except for the big house music scene. But the occasional funky dj comes through and theres a great ska band called Kingston Rudy Ska. And John Scofield is coming in March! Cheers to all,

kevO

it's brought me a long car ride and some much needed sleep..

umphreys was awesome.. my first time ever to the aragon which too was awesome. how anyone can sit on the fence with this band is beyond me- they kicked it out. a pink floyd encore was the icing on the cake.. i'm still revelling. actual countdown to new years was absolute fukin' pandemonium. what a seriously wicked and fun party.. i'm all smiles still.