Jambands.ca

Who's Goin' to Keller???

Schwa.

Scottieking IN! Anybody going to BSS the next night. Great T.O. music weekend!

If all works out with my ticket switch, Mr. Slippery and I will be at both. One's in for both as well. Keep in touch re. pre/post par-tay action... If Livingstoned heads to the Hammer for Jack then we can tear the freakin' roof down :o

Whoops... was that out loud?

for anyone who's upset about missing slammin jack...make a weekend of it. slammin jack is playin in hamilton the next night and there will be some party styles here after.

hmmmm...well in that case who's got MY ride to Hamilton and who wants to buy my 2 BSS tix?

damn it!

carrie, i need one of yer BSS tix if still possible, remember.

let me know.

thank you :)

well in that case who's got MY ride to Hamilton and who wants to buy my 2 BSS tix?

I can't believe you'd pass up seeing BSS after missing Stars in December. Carrie' date=' you're starting to worry me...[/quote']

I knew you eventually would begin to worry about me! You're not the only one - one! Ahahaha....Ahahahaha.....ha.

Just shut up and get your ass back to SoOn - soon. Ahahahaha....ahahahaha. ha.

See there are many other reasons to worry about me.

for anyone who's upset about missing slammin jack...make a weekend of it. slammin jack is playin in hamilton the next night and there will be some party styles here after.

hmmmm...well in that case who's got MY ride to Hamilton and who wants to buy my 2 BSS tix?

damn it!

carrie' date=' i need one of yer BSS tix if still possible, remember.

let me know.

thank you :)

[/quote']

call me tonight to discuss....I suspect we messed up the reasoning on that ticket...if your friend was going to take the Friday tickets my ticket is for Saturday so I doubt they'd want 3 friday and 1 saturday...unless I've got my wires crossed...so yes call me - you know because you never call and you don't bring me flowers anymore... :(