Jambands.ca

TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!

NewRider

Try AdAware.

Often, you will have to use a combination of spyware removal tools since some have different spyware/adware that they target and fix.

I use a combo of spybot, adaware, and microsoft antispyware.

Make sure that you check for updates prior to running a scan every time. Run them in safe mode...and run a full system scan.

I don't get it... I've gone through at least 3 programs now. All of them have deleted a bunch of crap but I still can't seem to change the size of my buttons internet explorer and can't change my home page either.

I get a spyware popup every five seconds too. I don't know what else to do other than throw this fucking thing at the wall.

I'm not sure how to run in safe mode.

I've been running Spybot and AdAware over and over all day and things still keep fucking up for me. Is it possible that this is happening from downloading off Kazaa? I uninstalled it just to be sure.

Still Myspace no longer works. When I go there half the page is ad shit. Thank god this site and my email still works.

kazaa is a really huge culprit in terms of spyware. Just get firefox for your browsing needs.

Adaware should take care of you. It would have pointed out Kazaa files as spyware and if you ignored them, then the other app was probably flagging the Kazaa files as spyware.

What do you use Kazaa for? There are much cleaner and safer ways to get files than Kazaa. You just need to do a little more searching and get involved in invite-only P2P and newsgroups ESPECIALLY.

I was just downloading music files... I guess that's what I get for not wanting to pay for Ludacris and Lil' Jon albums!

Anyways... I'm using the Firefox dealie now and everything loads ten times faster then it did on Internet Explorer.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Oh and Esau... boy's haircuts are WAY cheaper then mens haircuts stupid!

I was just downloading music files... I guess that's what I get for not wanting to pay for Ludacris and Lil' Jon albums!

Anyways... I'm using the Firefox dealie now and everything loads ten times faster then it did on Internet Explorer.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Oh and Esau... boy's haircuts are WAY cheaper then mens haircuts stupid!

Also check out this article for some Spyware contributors.