Jambands.ca

Nero

Aheather462

because i have nothing better to do, i'll nit pick.

i don't think the quotes are needed as that's his name, if it were a nick name or something they might be needed, but even though you're quoting, because it's the name, the only name...i guess besides davID lauzon (but who really says that) i don't think the quotes are needed....

now....in 12.5 seconds, we can get a confirm from brad

Here's a little something I've been wondering, when will the outtakes from SOON be released to archive? I know that the whole run for SOON was recorded and I would absolutly love to to hear the full recordings. I'd even pay for them if maybe they would release them as a box set or a digital download on Neroland. god I bet they would sound sweet.

IIRC, the band was going to allow the audience tapes of those shows to circulate once all the copies (there were 1000, IIRC) of "SoOn" had been sold. As far as I know, though, copies of "SoOn" are still available.

one listed the Chatham show in the "What are you listening to now?" topic, but I'm not sure how he got it.

Aloha,

Brad

I have Chatham and I am getting Kitchener from that run. I believe the Brantford show got deleted from Tungsten's hard drive, although there might be a copy of it somewhere out there... I'll circulate them in the near future and will post an announcement regarding that when I do.

As for how I got them - I'll never tell...

I will try to [color:purple]remember that[color:red]is this ok? oops what does red mean? anger[color:blue] ok blue im serene[color:yellow] blah what color do i go tooooooo?[color:green] this is my being a smart ass color[color:brown]i will shut up now

Edited by Guest