Jambands.ca

Keller Last Night !!!!

Marky

Looping>Mindless Jam>Bass Solo>Funk Siren>Looping>Key Of A>Tuning>More Of The Same>I Just Made A Funny Face So Laugh At Me>More Looping>Joke>Gate Crashers Suck>I've Seen This Before>Accapela Beat Box Jam

Holy shit that's funny Booche; I just about pissed myself reading it! LMAO

Ditto on the LMAO!

Peace, Mark

Way too crowded, but being a dancin' gal often seems to more readily clear out a bit of space for shakin' it.. much thanks to the many beautiful Lady-partners in the house ;)

Though it was hard to concentrate with all the chatter (I'm guilty myself... so many beautiful peeps to catch up with!), I thought it was a good show, but definitely not as fab as he was with McGee at BSC; seeing him with Burt or Nero would be fucking Epic.

Nice to see so many folks dancing, despite the heat and spacial challenges. I think we may have recruited a few fine young Skanks by having that Slammin Jack after-party to invite them to. Thanks Marky and Jay for putting on a great night, and making huge successes out of two shows... not an easy task in the Tdot.

Cheers,

Margaret

Keller Williams

2006-01-20

Lee's Palace (which isnt even close to palace material

might i add) - Toronto, ON

Set I: Inhale To The Chief, Golden Years*, Crater in

the Backyard, In The Middle, Loop> Tribe, A Case of

You**, Above The Thunder, Swing&, Kiwi and the

Apricot> Dudely Wah, Revelation, Vanilla Ice Cream%,

Fuel For The Road, Lost My Sanity, High Times#> Loop>

Man Smart, Woman Smarter#

Set II: Roshambo, Apparition> Loop> Maggie's Farm@, In

The Kingdom^, Runnin' On Fumes> Black Peter#, Thin

Mint> Ninja, You Are What You Eat, Zilla, Tumbleweed$,

Loop> Boob Job^^, Best Feeling

E: Loop> What I Got!

* David Bowie

** Joni Mitchell

& Ani DiFranco

% Steven Lynch

# The Grateful Dead

@ Bob Dylan

^ Hot Tuna

$ Afroman

^^ David Wilcox

! Sublime

I had a good time but would have rather paid $40 for my ticket and not been sardined. It's like they tried to make thier money in volume--if that makes any sense.

I got up to the front for around 10 minutes and that's all I could take. Way too hot and packed.

Would not go to Lee's to see him again--unless they did something about the amount of tickets sold.

I know I'm a little late on this thread, but I do owe big high fives to Marky, Jay, Margaret & Carrie. I guess I could spare a high five for Keller & Slammin' Jack as well. :P

Try as I might, I will never understand how such beautiful nights turn into such wickedly horrible mornings. The job interview the next day was tough. Whew! I wish I could say "I'll never do that again", but I think we all know better.

So nice to see so many fucking skanks out. And Snelly, what a sweet surprise! Sheesh, I think that was my social event of the bloody year...so far at least. :)

I hope to see a lot of you out this weekend at the FUNraiser.