Jambands.ca

Wowzers!

lara

SCHILLER'S REEL

John Belushi: I guess this is my stop.

John Belushi: Yeah.. they all thought I'd be the first one to go. I was one of those "Live Fast, Die Young, Leave A Good-Looking Corpse" types, you know? But I guess they were wrong. There they are - all my friends. This is the Not Ready For Prime Time Cemetary. Come on up.

Well.. here's Gilda Radner. Ah.. she had her own show on Canadian television for years and years. "The Gilda Radner Show". Well, at least now I can see her on reruns. She was cute as a button, God bless her.

Here's where Laraine is. They say she murdered her D.J. husband.. then moved to the valley in California and had a pecan farm. She was this big [holds his fingers two inches apart ] when she died.

Jane Curtin. She married a stockbroker, had two children, moved to upstate New York. She died.. from complications during cosmetic surgery.

This is Garrett Morris. Now, Garrett.. Garrett left the show, and then worked in the Black Theater for years. Then he died of an overdose of heroin.

Here's Bill Murray. He lived the longest - 38 years. Ah.. he was happy when he died, though - he'd just grown his moustache back. It's probably still growing.

Over here is Chevy Chase. He died right after his first movie with Goldie Hawn.

Over here is Danny Aykroyd. I guess he loved his Harley too much. They clocked him at 175 miles an hour before the crash. It was a blur. I had to be called in to identify his body. I recognized him by his webbed toes.

[drops flowers on Aykroyd's grave]

The "Saturday Night" show was the best experience of my life. And now, they're all gone. And I miss every one of them. Why me? Why did I live so long? They're all dead. I'll tell you why.. Because I'm a dancer!

BelushiJ.jpg

kit kat....that's awesome!!!

did Aslan really sleep long enough to let you two get that done? It's beautiful, sad, hopeful, but not sentimental: well done!! I love the end....less 'end'

what did you create it in.....?

and a note to Steve....you've threatened before to bring back that mushy plate of muck, and while I'm sure they ARE delicious, they LOOK disgusting. Please, please, please leave that avatar just in our memories!

I miss crossing paths with you kitkat....give that old man of yers a shn kick for me.

it still makes me laugh my ass off to recall the promised shin kicking I got from you esau...I remember nearly being floored...somewhat limping away..laughing and saying "HOLY SHIT that dude sereously just shin kicked me..HARD"

(i think this mighta been the first time we met in real)

so fucking hillarious.

So Lauzon he will shinkick you and it will hurt so be prepared..don't cry. ;):) hahaha

I will shin kick ya back one day my friend. ;)

Edited by Guest

• 6 months later...