Jambands.ca

whoa.

phorbesie

2006 has some hard work ahead...tonight's sisters show was the best thing i've heard since i don't know when. i just don't know when.

no peeps in attendance?!?!! well, maybe i didn't recognize the peeps.

no setlist have i, since i didn't know all the names of the originals. the first song was MADNESS. MADNESS! whoa. then the second song was going pretty good...i'm thinking *whew* thank god he's not gonna try and top that first song, cause that would just be ridiculous! yep, good thing he's not gonna do that...then suddenly...MADNESS!

lunacy.

and so on.

and so forth.

the first song was MADNESS. MADNESS!

So, uh, yeah, thanks for coming out everybody. We're the Sisters Euclid and, uh, you should...shut up, will you? Yeah, you, uh, shouldn't watch that, you should watch this....and get down to the rock steady beat of Madness, uh, One Step Beyond...

Aloha,

Brad

Edited by Guest

what are they like?

They're like cask-strength harsh smoky bourbon, with a dash of tupelo honey added. They're like chewy grainy cornbread with jalapeno peppers. They're like a mother's love for her child, with her anger and disappointment at its failings and misdeeds. They're like raw human emotion and energy channeled into sound. They're like a band that's so inspirational you want to go home and practise for 12 hours straight, while so unattainably proficient you want to stop playing forever.

Aloha,

Brad

what are they like?

They're like cask-strength harsh smoky bourbon' date=' with a dash of tupelo honey added. They're like chewy grainy cornbread with jalapeno peppers. They're like a mother's love for her child, with her anger and disappointment at its failings and misdeeds. They're like raw human emotion and energy channeled into sound. They're like a band that's so inspirational you want to go home and practise for 12 hours straight, while so unattainably proficient you want to stop playing forever.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

brad, you should be writing blurbs for the Sisters full time. thast was bloody brilliant!

what are they like?

They're like cask-strength harsh smoky bourbon' date=' with a dash of tupelo honey added. They're like chewy grainy cornbread with jalapeno peppers. They're like a mother's love for her child, with her anger and disappointment at its failings and misdeeds. They're like raw human emotion and energy channeled into sound. They're like a band that's so inspirational you want to go home and practise for 12 hours straight, while so unattainably proficient you want to stop playing forever.

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

brad, you should be writing blurbs for the Sisters full time. thast was bloody brilliant!

I second that.

what are they like?

Aloha,

Brad[/quote']

I'm trying to figure out how well the above could apply to (a pair of, or generally) breasts/nipples...

Aloha,

Brad