Jambands.ca

Hey, ***** Loves The Smooth Jazz!!!

MarcO

I just stopped by somewhere here in Hamilton that I shall keep to myself* but let it be known that the bartender/manager of this unknown place - who shall remain nameless** so as not to cause much embarassment - had the Smooth Jazz tunes going and was really digging on those velvety grooves and sweet melodies. This person asked me not to say anything to anyone about it but I thought as long as I don't identify the place or person, some of you might get a kick out of it. Imagine - listening to smooth jazz all day by choice!! haha!

* the place was The Pepper Jack Cafe

** the person was Kenny.

Maybe it was one of those "Why are you beating your head against a wall?" / "Because it feels so good when I stop." things? You know, to make whatever he listens to after it sound that much better?

On the other hand, most smooth jazz is play competenly, albeit mildly, and it doesn't demand a lot of attention, so as background music while you're working (and maybe afraid of missing something really good if you step out for a minute), it's not that bad.

Aloha,

Brad

marco, i think you're trying to draw attention away from your own smooth jazz listenings by pointing the finger at our fair friend kenny. everyone knows your whackmaster play list is a medley of your favourite smooth jazz classics....i don't know how you manage to time your climax with the sax solo everytime though.

marc-o...don't make me point my avatar at you. The scroll-down sucks arse. I hate it more than the sickening feeling I get when I reach for a fresh swiffer cloth and the box is empty...knowing that I have to use Booche's crusty panties to dust the furniture et al. And I don't hate it so much because it just "moves" the dust around, but because the crusties put scratches on the TV screen.

The scroll-down sucks arse. I hate it more than the sickening feeling I get when I reach for a fresh swiffer cloth and the box is empty...knowing that I have to use Booche's crusty panties to dust the furniture et al. And I don't hate it so much because it just "moves" the dust around, but because the crusties put scratches on the TV screen.

I want dave-O to write music to accompany this in lyrical form.

Alohan,

Brad