Jambands.ca

buy and sell

geomouse

(still) IN DESPERATE SEARCH OF TETRIS FOR N64!

anyone? anyone?

*edit* you know, i came into this edit thing to change the all your bases are belong to us calibre english sentence structure, but i've decided to leave it as is.

oh, and still desperately seeking this game!

plus if anyone has any extra controllers kicking around, i could probably use an extra.

Edited by Guest
because i said so, that's why!

yes, bouche, that is the one! with 3 days left on that auction though, i bet it will be up to well over $50 (as they usually are). thanks though, i'm going to keep an eye on that.

i don't know why this game is so dang hard to find. well, except for the fact that it effin' rules and anyone who has it is probably keeping their grubby paws on it! i will probably sleep with mine under my pillow if i ever get it in my possession.

meggo, first there was "regular nintendo", then super nintendo, then N64, then what, game cube? so basically, N64 is just old enough that it is impossible to find anything for it. bah!

well, maybe not impossible to find controllers, but definitely impossible to find tetris!

I think a buy/ sell forum is a great idea! I've wanted one for over a year. It will be used more and be more fun than politics thread or food thread, I'd say.

says you!

I'm busy and can't set it up right away. Well, I hope it gets used regularily. We're gonna need a mod in every forum now.

I have nothing at all against the food and political forums. I think they are great. Looks like they are well serving their purposes. I'm in no way suggesting a buy sell forum replace any of the forums... I just feel a buy sell forum would be a good spot for everyone to post about shit they want to get rid of... could lead to a lot of not just throwing shit out and a lot of fun exchanges of various crapola at shows/ festivals etc.

"Oh great... you have a coffee maker to get rid of, I need a coffee maker. How about I give you 20 golf balls for it? Okay, super, see you Saturday, I'll bring the goods!"

:) - I shoulda figured a way to put the :o in purple font! I expect an exchange forum would be way less depressing than the pol. forum, at any rate (and more practical, too - as Deeps just pointed out there, the news is really about a lot of stuff that you can't actually do anything about but get skittish over).

I'm searching high and low for one of these Kay Fuzztones

kay_fuzztone_001.jpg

Check out this store . They have one for $125 usd

What's the attraction? I like the idea of a filter sweep with a fuzz tone' date=' sounds cool. Hvae you played one before?

[/quote']

I checked with that guy a while ago and he told me he hasn't updated his website since 2002. Alas no fuzztone for me.

I haven't played one, but I heard it and it was the most glorious articulate fuzz. I believe the tredle controls the amount of fuzz not a filter. anyways, they aren't "collectible" at this point so I should be able to find one reasonably cheap. The problem is I can't find one at all :)

K then...thanks for the response Bouche and my apologies for not spending more time following up on this thread...I'll just post away in the Cavern with anything I have to sell and wait for the magic...

As an aside to this whole story...I had two guitar amps up for sale on consignment at Sherwood in KW, (still for sale) I dropped them off, filled out the forms thinking their high volume traffic would score me some free advertising. I head back a couple of weeks later to see if they've moved and notice one is gone...hooray it sold! I go to collect my money and they say they don't know where it is....ooooook i say...please find it...turns out one of the staff loaned it to his buddy who brought in a Line 6 for repairs....Now should I get funky and charge them rent for loaning out my 'stock'? Needless to say I had them return it pronto and pulled both of them out of the store and I am looking to move them otherwise.

Peavey Bandit 65 - Vintage 10" Scopion speaker- a great solid state amp...tried and true, asking 225 obo

Yamaha DG60 solid state multi-effect unit. 10" speaker in a great sounding cabinet. I bought this one originally instead of the Line 6 just for the superior cabinet sound. It's basically Yamamha's version of the Line 6 with every imaginable digital effect, remote foot switch, tuner, nice delay asking 450 obo

Fender Squire stratocaster, Affinity series, red with white pick guard, maybe early eighties model, made in indonesia asking 200 obo

Fender Squire telecaster, 20th anniversary edition, black with white pick guard, made in korea, new two years ago, asking 400 obo

This one is great....the Aural Exciter...TM Big Bottom, harmonic boost effect with built in DI wiring. Gives the solid state amps the tubular sound with balanced DI line striaght to the board ...no micing required for the amp. I used it for my acoustic and got some nice warm tones through it. asking 120 obo

Reasons for liquidation? tooooo much stuff and I spent the wad on a new amp/guitar recently. Sorry but I will post a few pics of these in a little bit. Thought I'd better post a respnse before too long...

g

post yer stuff HERE.

I set it up so that you can ADD a photo of your item which is obviously HIGHLY recommended and anyone trying to sell stuff usually does that anyway.

There are limits to file size...about 35kb, and I set room to post 2 photos in case there are different vantage points.