Jambands.ca

Back to the brewery....

NewRider

After collecting EI for several months I've finally got my job back at Sleeman Brewery. Hopefully they start selling some fucking beer so I don't get laid off again. I know the company hasn't been doing well in the last few years probably because of their lack of marketing and high prices. Anyways, this means I've moved back to Guelph now. I'll miss the Hammer, I had a lot of fun there. I will also miss having access to a computer as often as I did. Oh well, time to go enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Sunday service ain't gonna be the same around steeltown without ya...although it means twice as many beers for me. So thats a good thing...

We'll have a sunday service (birthday edition) at the boat cruise..even though its a saturday, no one will be the wiser(s)... :cool:

couple yrs back my brother-in-law and I were out fishing...he pulls his fav. sleeman cream ale from the cooler, almost cracks it but then spots something floating around the bottom. It was one of those miniture dime size zip lock bags and still had residue of some drug I presume...

now that I know you work there I'm looking in your direction for answers newrider ???

he still has the bottle uncracked...

surely that's worth a threatened lawsuit' date=' settling of course for a lifetime supply of beer in exchange for your not going public (ooops) oh well....

.....put StoneMtn on retainer and see what he can get for ya!!![/quote']

or call these guys.

250px-Bob_and_Doug.jpg

couple yrs back my brother-in-law and I were out fishing...he pulls his fav. sleeman cream ale from the cooler, almost cracks it but then spots something floating around the bottom. It was one of those miniture dime size zip lock bags and still had residue of some drug I presume...

now that I know you work there I'm looking in your direction for answers newrider ???

occasionally my hands slip. ask your brother if i can have my bag back.