Jambands.ca

ttc strike = major annoyance

afro poppa

ha...i never noticed your little milk cartons penis er i mean udder. ha!

jeah, i heard about this on 1010 this morning. they said traffic everywhere was EXCESSIVELY bad. which made me think of how many people must not drive to work for it to be worse than normal. and what unreliable service like this must do for those considering dropping their wheels in favour of transit.

I ride my bike every day so this didn't bother me in the least...funny how they chose "bike week" to stage their walkout...

You Ottawa folk have a great transit system while the TTC really sucks...underfunded, overpriced and in desperate need of upgrading...here's to hoping this becomes a reality in the future...

You Ottawa folk have a great transit system while the TTC really sucks...underfunded, overpriced and in desperate need of upgrading...here's to hoping this becomes a reality in the future...

That's funny because I would suggest the exact opposite. If you don't have bus tickets or a pass, a one-way ride will cost you $3 up here in O-town. How much is the TTC?

but really, ive thrown in 50 cents in change and most ttc ppl won't even care...

the argument then could be 'you get what you pay for.'

:)

from where i live in ottawa the transit service is great, albeit expensive. but i've never had to commute from kanata / orleans to downtown / hull. i generally use the bus to go from the glebe / downtown and back, and occasionally to hunt club / prince of wales for work.

AD

There's another TTC strike?

Geez, living in St. Catharines is like living in a deep dark hole sometimes....

totally know what you mean....once a week or so, we stream CBC from Toronto, just to catch up and feel connected again....today was one of those days. I also like tuning in to the "drive home" show with traffic updates every 7.5 minutes....reminds me why I moved to the country!!! :P

Mr. Slippery...glad you found the silver lining of multiple "bowl-breaks" on your sweaty jaunt to work!

Well, it's over, at least for the time being, and the traffic is back to being the same old lovely cluster-fug...I'm sure there'll be some humourous stories being told over a few tumbleweed teas tonight at The Orbit...man oh man I can already taste a cool pint of nectar sliding down :o;):o