Jambands.ca

Barr brothers new side project UPDATE

bouche

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAhaha. I bet you are Krissi. Welcome aboard! It's good to see you here.

Have a wonderful time this weekend. Make sure my man stays good and that Brad Barr is told how much I'll miss him this weekend (then lick his lips for me and run your fingers through his hair) Thank you!

Hey Blane, are you going to be taping Sister Brother?

I think I have the FM feed covered. Cosmic ChrisC has a Creative Zen Micro with FM receiver and recorder! We'll test out the equipment tonight.

Awesome! If you need help with the post-production (assuming that it works) after the fact let me know. Word of advice: record at the highest quality setting that the recorder allows. Are you going to both shows or just sat night?

I'll be sure to share out any successful captures here on the site.

Blane

4-6 gb I think. just can't see anywhere if there's a record time limit or not.

6 GB. There's only one quality setting: 22 kHz, Stereo. Records to wav! Should be a cool experiment. I'll send you a copy of the raw audio.

Only going Saturday night. Maybe krissi will bring hers along for Sunday!

I did suggest to sharon to bring her sis, but we do have a dog so more planning ahead would be needed.

it's called a "phone call" loser!!!

I still have Abbey's "one-year-adopted-by-the-best-folks***" gift to give yas

***best "doggie-parents," but not so great as visiting friends

*sniff, sniff* I'll be okay in a minute. tissue please. SNFZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZFFFFFFF. okay, I'm fine now.

Sharon, call if you're going nuts, and I'll bringthe girls over for a distraction (we'd all love to meet Rocky, anyway!!!)

....and FINALLY....Welcome outta the woodwork Krissi!!!!

I am assuming Mike and Sharon are being proactive in this scenario. As I see it, you're bunny would be gone in 5 minutes.

Getting back to things, I am officially losing my snot right now. My heart is racing a mile a minute in anticipation and I am trying to pound as much booze as I can into my system so that I can get to bed at a decent hour, all the while avoiding a serious hangover. Velvet once said that I have a natural 'snowy' buzz and tonight it is in full blown.

The girls have gone to bed. Dont think they didnt ride my ass about staying up.

Getting back to things, I am officially losing my snot right now. My heart is racing a mile a minute in anticipation and I am trying to pound as much booze as I can into my system so that I can get to bed at a decent hour, all the while avoiding a serious hangover.

You staying up for England/Paraguay?

haha, just got in from doing the same. Ling was laughing at me today because I was so revved up. I'm on our 3rd set of Radiohead tickets now (keep upgrading), and have been buying and reselling at a steady stream. It's been a crazy 72 hours!

Anyhow, see you folks tomorrow.