Jambands.ca

Radiohead and Barr Bros setlists

Booche

Guest Low Roller
I shit-you-not, but tears welled up from down deep inside when Thom did that solo piano thingy. Dripping tears from sissy-face Mikey here!

I Want None Of This?

Guest Low Roller

Blane's recording of night 2 is being touted as the best recording of the tour so far on the AtEase message board. Good job Blane!

I cant remember the Sister Brother setlist. I know they did Angel Band, a Stanley Bros song, Rubberball and a few others. Fantastic harmonies. A little rough here and there with a couple of trainwrecks but the humour made up for it.

I uploaded this on Sunday for Andre but the e-mail never got to its recipient. Figure I might as well post the link here as it will be up for 7 days anyway.

"Angel Band", The Dead, SPAC 2004

That would be 'Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key', lyrics by Woody Guthrie, music by Billy Bragg and Wilco, off Mermaid Avenue.

AD

EDIT. Take that Bradm!!

Edited by Guest
I'm faster than brad AGAIN!

Not sure what to make of all the Radiohead love, I'm sure it's worthy I'm just out of the loop.

I'm presuming that in the Barr's set that the song called Berimbau featured Andrew playing what looks like a bow with a gourd off the back (a berimbau).