Jambands.ca

Zero Published in Echo weekly - JSB Article - Good Job

Deeps

"It's interesting you ask me that question

because we've been playing all these small little markets on this tour and we've been noticing all these kids with Nickleback and Default t-shirts, bands we make fun of in the Maritimes. We kind of realized Ontario is really the power base for these bands - that and we're also

realizing that when you're a band like that with those kind of resources behind you, you're from anywhere you want to be." Craig

Part and parcel, this is also due to a real string of misbookings they have had on this tour. Maybe their manager sought to try to break them into the mainstream by booking them in such unconventional venues.

"It's interesting you ask me that question

because we've been playing all these small little markets on this tour and we've been noticing all these kids with Nickleback and Default t-shirts, bands we make fun of in the Maritimes. We kind of realized Ontario is really the power base for these bands - that and we're also

realizing that when you're a band like that with those kind of resources behind you, you're from anywhere you want to be." Craig

Part and parcel, this is also due to a real string of misbookings they have had on this tour. Maybe their manager sought to try to break them into the mainstream by booking them in such unconventional venues.

Mahhaahhh Scottie loves Nickleback, but just a little bit more than Default.

Who in their right fucking mind names their band Default? Real assertive boys. [color:purple]Great Artists

Strange bookings seriously could have lead to these Ts and have shown a positive relation to the incidence of Foam at shows on this tour.

Deeps

Hmmmm.

Given the nature of this board, being a jamband board and all, I thought this would be a post about the recently reunited jamband "Zero".

Oh well.

I know that the nature of this board was 'mainly' a jamband board, I'm stoked that it's more of a canadian music/life board than an american jamband hype board.

JSB continues to pave the way for our scene...they're bringing it all back as they continue to deliver strong shows and for me, i love their jams baby!!

Great job zero, the scene deserves more love.