Jambands.ca

more bands added to moe.down 7

afro poppa

Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

U-Melt

Pat McCliman's Group

Before Cowboys

http://www.moe.org/moedown.php

It says they are the first group of bands but I am pretty sure these four are new...although I may be wrong. Grace Potter is absolutely gorgeous and she can wail (not to mention play a mean guitar/piano). Grace Potter was one of the highlights of Bonnaroo for me.

My apologies if this has already been mentioned/isnt news

Edited by Guest

moe. plays moe.down...its all that really matters...however, the bands are additional gravy on my steak ...and gravy is important.

this line up so far is fairly "weak"

but...

TOUBAB KREWE is incredible.....one of my bonnaroo highlights.

also, maybe they are keeping it light this year for a reason...last year, the line up was not that great, and they sold more tickets than ever.....capieche?

3 days of Moe. Umphrey's. UMelt wiggling in there. Beautiful scenic area. That's a recipe for a damn good weekend if you ask me. My 3 biggest bands of interest at this point. I couldn't really ask for more. Getting ancy...i'm in dire need of a dose of these boys...blood is getting low. Get ready for some soul driving orgasmic solo's.....*drool*

See ya'll there

Steph

I am really considering checking this out...I have wanted to go for a long time but I have always gone where the wife has been singing (frontier town). Now that I am flying solo I think that I may have to try a change of venue.